Friday, February 26, 2010

Hammond Piggins WIP



Wouldn't you be sad if you looked like a pig?

This is a work in progress, but I just wanted to give you all a glimpse of what I've been working on in the 3D illustration lab at school. He will be much nastier in the end!

The sculpture was made from Van Aken's Plastalina (oil based modeling clay). What you're viewing here is a cast of my sculpture in soft foam and latex. I'm primarily using thin acrylic washes for the paint job, but it may be time to break out the air brush soon. Mr. Piggins is only about a third of the way painted, and I'll post some updates later on down the road. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. dude, it already looks so awesome. Can't wait to see it when your done painting! haha, it also reminded me of the "Mr. Krinkle" music video by primus.

    ReplyDelete